As promised here is the second post up at midnight! Since I have been bragging about having such a busy week and not having time to blog, I'd thought it would only make sense for me to share what I've been up to. I've seen a few 'my week in photos' posts up on other bloggers' blog and wanted to do a slightly improved version, by that I mean I added an 's' in to the word 'week'! I know, it's just too much to handle but let's just roll with it...
I may have mentioned that I went to Barcelona recently, here are a few instagram pics of what went down:
2. Chilling out in our room.
3. La Rambla Market.
4. Me photographing stuff in Park Güell.
5. Posing in front of La Sagrada Família.
6. Massive Vending Machine in one of the stations.
7. Barcelona Cathedral.
9. Tourist (me).
10. Symmetry photograph taken in El Coll La Teixonera station, Barcelona.
I came back to London on the 24th of March and traveled up North (to Manchester) the following day to see my family:
11. Arrived at Manchester and met up with Joanna for a girly catch up, we got hungry and ended up in T.G.I. Fridays for some much needed food!
12. Authentic Chinese food at Azuma with my Aunties and Uncle.
13. Snow Ice dessert in the dessert room above Wasabi restaurent.
14. Brunching at Chaophraya. The most amazing Thai food I have tasted in a long while, one last dine with my favourite Aunty Jane.
15. #FamilySelfie! I had dinner with my family the night I arrived but they are generally busy with working and studying. I miss them so much!
Finally back to London after 3 nights back with the family! It's good to be back. London.
16. Came back to London, went back to my flat to drop my stuff off and freshen up and then back out to Shoreditch for some of the most amazing cocktails at the Whistling Shop!
17. A day out at The British Museum with one of my closest friends, Rory Bobs!
18. Rory is a proud yorkshire
lad boy who introduced me to Sam Smith's pub's, they have a brewery in Yorkshire but have many pubs around London. They are extremely cheap, especially for London, and have some nice alcohol so I will definitely be going there (whichever one there is) again. The first one we went to was the 'The Chandos' which was located right next to Trafalgar Square and it was under £3.50 for a pint! I didn't have a pint but instead had food and tea, and then rum and coke, but all very cheap none the less.
19. We decided to head over to another Sam Smith pub just for fun and came across the Cinderella exhibition in Leicester Square! OBVIOUSLY I HAD TO GO IN! I didn't know what to expect, I just thought maybe THE SHOE is in there, and by golly it was! I took lots of photos so will be doing a whole blog post on that soon.
20. Some of the costumes from the movie! I still haven't seen the film but I have seen the trailer many times and recognise all the costumes!
21. #Selfie of me and Rory in Cinderella's stately home.
22. Another #Selfie! Krystal came into work as I was finishing on Tuesday so we had to have a catch up! I miss you Krystal boo!
23. Half price sushi from itsu
24. Michelle's leaving dinner at Cabana.
25. I think I've went to about 4 cocktails bars this last week, didn't manage to get photos of all of them but I can tell you that I am enjoying them a lot more than regular bars! This one was called Zebranos and was located in Soho, we went during happy hour and cocktails were half price, perfect for getting merry!
26. Yet another #Selfie with my girls, Alice and Sylwia! (I think I am somewhat of an addict when it comes to selfies ;) #NoShame hahahaa)
27. Sugar Sin sweet shop with Angelina, she got a bit excited! Spot the excited Angie!
...and that is all I've been up to these last few weeks...
I know it might not sound like a lot but I feel like all my days have been merging into each other, but for the first time in a long time, I feel like I am embracing and enjoying life! Now all I need to do is sort out my living and working arrangements and I will be sorted, for now-ish!
Follow me on instagram for instant updates :)
Until next time,